What We Do
First Fidelity Trust AG is the worldwide leader in the field of Swiss trust company provision. Accounting for over 80% of all worldwide Swiss trust sales in 2010, we bring over 40 years of combined experitise to deliver the highest quality of service to our clients. We pride ourselves on delivering a discrete service that recognizes our clients' needs for confidentiality and privacy.
To acquire a Swiss trust company today, please contact us for a price quote. Acquisitions can be completed in as little as 48 hours.
How can a Swiss trust company benefit you?
Here are just some of the many ways in which a Swiss trust company can benefit your business:
- Operate like a financial institution (issue bonds and securities, send SWIFT interbank MT instructions, accept and manage deposits, etc)
- Protect your identity (Swiss shelf companies are owned through unregistered bearer shares, which means no third party can discover the real beneficiary of the shelf corporation)
- Protect your assets (under Swiss law, assets held in a Swiss trust shelf company cannot be disclosed to third parties)
- Pay 0% income and capital gains tax (Swiss trust shelf companies operating abroad are not subject to taxation).
- Use established bank accounts and debit cards (all our shelf companies maintain existing banking relationships with leading institutions in Germany, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein)
- List your shelf company on the stock exchange (Swiss shelf companies older than 25 years can be listed on continental Europe’s leading stock exchanges in Frankfurt and Vienna).
- Enhance your business credibility (by using one of our aged Swiss trust shelf companies, you can be represented by an institution incorporated as far back as 1936).
- Start operations in 48 hours (ownership transfers are instantaneous and you can be up and running in as little as two days)
Contact us today for additional information.