A Swiss Trust Company Delivers...
- Credibility with Financial Institutions – as a result of its age and prestigious pedigree, a Swiss trust company can effortlessly establish relationships with major financial institutions such as banks, brokers, credit card companies, etc. and secure more favorable terms for your operations.
- Credibility with Clients – by leveraging the credibility of a vintage Swiss trust company, you will position yourself as the owner of a successful business vehicle established in the best traditions of Swiss discretion, security and world-famous client service.
- Credibility with Government Officials – by demonstrating the history and extensive record of your Swiss trust company, you will enjoy greater credibility in the eyes of local as well as foreign authorities, facilitating any negotiation processes you may be involved in.
- Credibility with Partners and Competitors – the pedigree, age and descent of a seasoned Swiss trust company create a unique business vehicle embodying the very core of Swiss values and traditions into today’s business environment. In this respect a Swiss trust company creates ‘a micro climate’ for its operations inspiring respect and admiration from both business partners and competitors.
- Privacy – as share certificates are issued in bearer form, you will retain complete anonymity of ownership, whether from the prying eyes of competition or parties to a legal dispute. Bearer bonds further allow smooth and easy transfer of ownership as no ownership log or documentation is kept or ever disclosed by the trust. Additionally the level of privacy is amplified by the fact that it is virtually impossible to find out who the real owners of a trust company are.
- Asset Protection – as Swiss trust companies provide unparalleled levels of discretion and protection to their owners, external parties will find it exceptionally difficult to reliably identify or document any assets held in the company’s name worldwide.
- Inheritance Preservation – allowing a Swiss trust company you control to manage inheritance assets affords protection from spendthrift family members and other threats that may attempt to undermine the preservation of your lifetime achievements.
- Flexibility – a vintage Swiss trust company is both the ideal flagship vehicle for a centralized business operation and an excellent holding solution for a wide variety of assets, both financial as well as tangible. Its unrestricted structure allows a Swiss trust company to open and maintain bank accounts and conduct business anywhere in the world solely at the discretion of its owners.
- Asset Variety – Swiss trust companies can own a variety of assets, including real estate, equities, commodities, fixed income and cash. They can also effect loans, issue promissory notes, safekeeping receipts and STC’s to their customers and third parties.
- Rarity – by definition, a vintage Swiss trust company is a rare and premium investment which will help you differentiate yourself & you business from the competition in the eyes of prospective customers by emphasizing your uniqueness as a long-standing Swiss corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Swiss trust company?
A Swiss trust company is the main form of a trust found in offshore jurisdictions and is one of the world’s most recognized and respectable business vehicles. It can easily function both as a holding entity and a flagship structure for any venture and investment. A Swiss trust perpetuates legacy and tradition of the Swiss financial industry and transcends onto any business venture that you may embark on.
Swiss trust companies provide their trustees with an exceptional level of discretion and security. A Swiss trust can hold a multitude of asset types, including real estate property, equities, commodities, fixed income assets and cash. This flexibility, combined with the discretion, privacy and prestige that ownership of a seasoned Swiss trust company bestows upon its owners, ensures that the trust can become an indispensable value-added component of any business venture.
Why should you buy a seasoned Swiss trust company?
Vintage Swiss trust companies are dormant corporations acquired from a previous owner; for a variety of reasons, however, they are no longer in active business operation. Purchasing a Swiss trust company of this type will retain its incorporation date and pass it on to the new owner, granting you valuable benefits such as increased goodwill and prestige. Additionally Swiss trusts older than 25 years grandfather the benefits of the former Swiss law prior to its change in 1985. These benefits include reduced corporate capital requirements, as well as tax exemptions, etc.
Why not simply incorporate a new Swiss company?
Simply put, a new Swiss company does not have the same weight in the eyes of relevant authorities. For example, transactions with a company created shortly before or precisely at the time of the transfer may appear suspicious or be called into question; opening bank accounts, issuing debt & credit cards as well as conducting normal every day business are hindered by the young age of the corporation. New entities lack credibility and goodwill offered by seasoned corporations.
However, a company incorporated 25-100 years ago suffers from no such limitations. Similarly, you can realize additional benefits by merging the vintage Swiss trust company into an existing company or adding it into a bank structure. A Trust company can act as a holding entity for any business venture transcending its credibility and the invaluable Swiss traditions onto your organization.
In short, a vintage Swiss trust company bestows enormous advantages upon its owner due to its history and date of incorporation. For this reason, these benefits cannot be replicated through incorporation of new offshore Swiss companies, no matter how credible and respectable they may appear. This also means that vintage Swiss trust companies are extremely valuable and rare, with age largely determining the rarity and, hence, the value of the trust.
How can I acquire a Swiss trust company?
Seasoned Swiss trust companies are extremely rare and precious; after all, there are only so many trust corporations established in the 1920s that are still registered today all while remaining in dormant state. For this reason, your best bet is to buy a Swiss trust from specialized fiduciary agencies such as First Fidelity Trust AG. Obtaining valuable Swiss trust companies and facilitating the paperwork related to their usage and application is our specialty. Prior to takeover of any Swiss trust company we conduct a thorough due diligence process on the company’s history, previous owners, financials as well as its standing with the local government & tax authorities. Unlike many of our competitors we actually own the Swiss trust companies we offer for sale. First Fidelity Trust AG are no agent but a genuine fiduciaries & consultants specializing in seasoned Swiss trust companies.
Swiss Trust Company Acquisition Procedure
1. Initial Contact and Selection
After contacting us you will receive a list of currently available Swiss trust companies as well as an explanation of their capabilities, current standing and the bank accounts held by each respective trust.
You will then be asked to select the entity you are interested in and provide us with some specifications as to the type of business or venture that you wish to use the company for. This will help us understand the nature of your business and enable us to provide a custom-tailored solution drawn to your exact specifications and requirements, and with due regard to the business sector that you plan to operate in.
2. Drawing up the acquisition agreement
After you select the company that best suits your needs and we prepare a basic profile of your operation we will draw up an acquisition agreement listing all the details and specifications as per the initial agreement.
Upon receipt you will be asked to countersign the agreement and return us a duly signed copy.
At this point the contract will be in motion and both parties will be expected to fulfill the conditions listed therein.
3. Payment and Takeover
Once the acquisition agreement is in motion, you will be given our exact wire coordinates where the full acquisition price of the trust company will be transferred.
Alternatively you can also submit a cashier’s check to the full purchase amount (please note that the takeover will only be completed once the check has been cleared by our bank).
Upon receipt of the full purchase payment we will deliver 100% interest of the acquired trust company and you will officially take possession of the share certificates to the 100% value of the respective trust’s corporate capital.
4. Setup of Operations
Once the purchase has been completed we will implement the initially agreed custom setup and prepare the trust for your operations.
We will also open additional bank accounts as well as provide further services based on your exact specifications and requirements.