First Fidelity Trust AG has five simple, clear, and concise values that guide our everday operations.
- Respect for privacy – the confidentiality of our clients is of paramount importance to us. We are happy to work solely with the information you choose to divulge, and will never seek to pry into your business dealings in the name of delivering customized solutions. The exact extent of information you choose to make available to us is always entirely up to you - and, should the need arise, we will adapt our service delivery approach to minimize any unwanted exposure from your end.
- Flexible solutions - from our extensive experience, we know that our clients have different needs and intended uses for the Swiss trust companies we offer. By leveraging our unrivalled on-the-ground expertise of dealing with Swiss regulatory agencies, legal advisors and financial intermediaries, we are able to develop customized solutions to suit your unique business needs. We know that, in many cases, a Swiss trust company is merely the foundation of a prosperous financial venture - and we have the expertise to ensure that the foundation we provide can accommodate your exact needs.
- Continued innovation - we are proud to be the market leader in developing and offering innovative solutions related to Swiss trust companies. For example, we were the first on the market to offer SWIFT and Euroclear membership for Swiss trust companies purchased from FFT. We were also the first to offer the opportunity of issuing bonds for STCs obtained through us.
- Service diversity - as the world's leading provider of Swiss trust companies, FFT AG is used to working with clients from around the world. For this reason, we associate a highly skilled and experienced team of international consultants who are always delighted to respond to your enquiries in English, French, German, Russian and Polish.
- Customer satisfaction - we are proud to say that we have never had a dissatisfied customer. Not a single client has ever requested a refund, or otherwise expressed dissatisfaction with our service or with the solutions eventually delivered to them. A lot of our business comes from word-of-mouth referrals from former customers - and that, we think, is ample testimony to the excellence of the service we deliver.