Why Choose FFT?
Here are seven clear-cut reasons why we are simply better than our competition:
- FFT is the only supplier of Swiss trust companies that is actually located in Switzerland. This allows us to deliver a better service to our clients by working closely with local authorities and financial institutions. Just as importantly, this means we have the critical expertise in dealing with issues on the ground – competence that non-Swiss providers simply cannot possess. After all, what’s the point of buying a Swiss trust company if there’s nobody in Switzerland to help administer the trust should a problem arise?
- FFT owns the Swiss trust companies it sells. This means we don't have to scramble desperately to secure the Swiss trust company you pick once you sign a purchase agreement. More importantly, with us, you're always assured that we as the supplier have the legal flexibility to customize our Swiss trust companies to your exact specifications. This also means we have much more freedom to adopt and fulfill customized contractual provisions governing the delivery of the trust.
- FFT has the most extensive expertise serving high net worth clients, and fully appreciates the need for discretion in discussing our clients’ needs and delivering our customary top-of-the-line service. Anything you choose to disclose about the nature of your business will remain confidential – and should you choose to maintain total secrecy and anonymity, we will still work with the information you choose to give, rather than trying to pry anything out of you in the name of offering a customized solution.
- FFT is the undisputed market leader in the field of Swiss trust companies. In 2010 alone, we have accounted for 80% of all worldwide STC sales – and we look forward to maintaining our market share in 2011 and beyond.
- FFT has maintained 100% customer satisfaction record. We have never been asked for a refund, or otherwise received any complaint for any of our customers – including repeat business.
- FFT is the innovator in the field of Swiss trust companies – among other things, we were the first to offer the possibility of securing SWIFT membership, and issue instruments such as bonds for STCs purchased from us.
- FFT and its associates possess over 40 years of experience in international banking and over 30 years of direct experience in the field of trust companies and asset preservation. Genuine and mind-staggering solutions are called to life by our senior partners every day. We work to usher to the specific needs of even the most discerning clients. Difficult we do in a day, impossible in a week!